You are currently reading posts tagged with personal. View all
Meme: A-Z Of Me
Yes I’m still alive, but having moved house and everything… been rather busy. I keep meaning to post up photos of the new place but there are still boxes lying around. Here’s a meme (stolen from Rachel @ Contented) for the meantime…
- A - Age: 23
- B - Bed size: Double
- C - Chore you dislike: Dishes
- D - Dogs: I’m allergic so can’t own one personally, but my parents have one which I lived with between the ages of 13 and 18.
- E - Essential start to the day: Checking Twitter, Facebook, my emails and forum posts.
- F - Favourite colour: Purple
- G - Gold or silver: Silver
- H - Height: 5’1”-ish (shortass)
- I - Instruments you play(ed): I used to play the violin and own but can’t play the saxophone.
- J - Job title: Web developer
- K - Kids: Not for now.
- L - Live: Salisbury, England - beautiful city!
- M - Mum’s name: Sarah
- N - Nicknames: Maccath (often shortened to Macc or Macca), Kachii (rarely used these days), Kay (to primary school friends), Katy-koos (to my parents).
- O - Overnight hospital stays: None and thank God because I’m phobic. It’s true I’ve had (traumatic) eye surgery but that wasn’t an overnight stay.
- P - Pet peeves: Noisy breathing, noisy eating, anything noisy in fact.
- Q - Quote from a movie: I’m not a movie kind of person, so I actually can’t think of one.
- R - Righty or lefty: Righty
- S - Siblings: A younger brother, Matthew.
- T - Time you wake up: These days, 7:30ish? I say ‘wake up’ but mean ‘get woken up’. I probably don’t ‘wake up’ fully until about 9. I’d stay in bed until 12 if I could.
- U - Underwear: Matching blue and white flowery underwear from some online store that I forget.
- V - Veg you don’t like: There is no veg I refuse to eat, but I don’t exactly like celery.
- W - What makes you run late: Getting sucked into online drama.
- X - X-rays you’ve had: My teeth were x-rayed once (I am missing a number of them) and my wrist when I thought I’d broken it after punching someone in the knee (don’t try it). I discovered through the wrist x-ray that I had indeed fractured my wrist… years previously, and never knew.
- Y - Yummy food you make: Cakes, flapjacks, and tuna pasta bake.
- Z - Zoo favourites: I am always really wary of the conditions in which animals are kept at zoos, but provided they are well looked after I like otters and seals. Well, that’s not really a zoo thing, more aquarium… but whatever.
Sea otters in Osaka Aquarium, Japan